Smile Saver Dental Plan
SMILE SAVER DENTAL MEMBERSHIP
The figures are staggering! Approximately ½ of the population DOES NOT have, or visit, a dentist on a regular basis. There are many reasons people don’t seek regular dental care, but the most common reasons we hear – COST and NO INSURANCE. This is a huge concern for Dr. Moore and Dr. Macken and our team. We care deeply about our patients!
The Smile Saver Dental Membership offers uninsured patients and patients who once thought dental care was too expensive, a wonderful option to put value and health back in their teeth!
ENROLLMENT FEE & COVERAGE
The annual enrollment fee is only $455.
Included in the enrollment fee:
- Patient’s initial exam, initial set of x-rays & routine hygiene appointment* (valued at $401)
- Patient’s exam & routine hygiene* appointment at your next 6-month appointment (valued at $189)
- Additional diagnostic x-rays that might be needed for diagnostic purposes throughout the year, not including limited/emergency evaluation exam fee
- Upon enrollment into the Smile Saver Dental Membership, patients will receive a 15% discount for ALL dental treatment, with the exception of Clear Correct orthodontics.
*If you require Scaling & Root Planing (a deep cleaning), or nonsurgical periodontal therapy for gum disease, then please note: this procedure is not included in the enrollment fee. However, this treatment is subject to the 15% discount.
- For ALL dental treatment that you complete within 12 months of enrollment (not calendar year), you will receive a 15% discount, with no annual limits. This offer is not limited to therapeutic dental treatment needed, but applies to elective procedures as well (veneers, whitening, bite guards, and other cosmetic procedures).
- For each additional immediate family member added to the Smile Saver Membership, the additional annual enrollment fee is only $405.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable once any treatment is performed. This includes initial exam, initial set of x-rays, and hygiene appointment. Can NOT be used at any other office.
- Payment in full is due on the date of service. Payment plans for future dental treatment are available for patients who qualify through Care Credit. Minimum amount to finance is $1,000.
- Patients have the option of automatically renewing the Smile Saver Dental Membership and enrollment fee annually with credit card on file.
**Enrollment fee subject to change